Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- You must be a person who is at least 13 years old to subscribe to the Numberock Site. Individuals who are under the age of 13 may utilize the the Site and it's services, but they may only do so with the involvement of a responsible adult who is in agreement with our Terms of Service. While we create and own content that may be watched by people under the age of 13, no information in intentionally collected from individuals who are under the age of 13.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Your activity on the Site may be used to help us to better tailor our offerings to our subscribers.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Last updated:May 26, 2017