Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- You must be a person who is at least 13 years old to subscribe to the Numberock Site. Individuals who are under the age of 13 may utilize the the Site and it's services, but they may only do so with the involvement of a responsible adult who is in agreement with our Terms of Service. While we create and own content that may be watched by people under the age of 13, no information is intentionally collected from individuals who are under the age of 13.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Your activity on the Site may be used to help us to better tailor our offerings to our subscribers.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Your computer’s hard drive will store cookies if you click "Remember Me" upon signing in. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. The next time you visit the site, you will be able to log into your account automatically from the information stored in the cookies. This feature will not be available to you if your settings are such that your browser doesn’t accept cookies.
Cookies can be used by third part vendors like Google to serve ads based on your prior visits to NUMBEROCK’s site.
The DART cookie used by Google gives its partners the ability to serve ads based on your visit and prior visits to the NUMBEROCK site as well as other sites on the Internet.
Last updated: Jan 26, 2019. Effective Date: Jan 26, 2019